Friday, October 9, 2009

Routines make life easier...

I remember being in 10th grade English and my teacher drilling us daily on "time management". I thought the lady had finally flipped her lid. Then I got to college and it all made sense. If you know how to manage your time, it is the first step to being successful. So you grow up and then you add a spouse and kids to the mix. Holy moly! I never thought it would be this hard. You have to get the kids up, get them dressed and off to school and daycare, work for 9 hours, go pick them up, take them home, feed them, bathe them and then put them to bed to start the process all over again. SHEESH! Now I see why people have nannies. I just started checking out this new website called www.flylady.net. She's all about using routines and 15 minute increments out the day to get chaos out of your life. I've already started making sure I know what I am wearing the night before and making sure Sass's uniform is ready to go. I'll report back and let you know how things progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment